Crescent City Inspired: Day & Night Candle Set
Old Square invites you to visit the Old Square Candle Co. on your journey through Lunathion. Not listed on any map, this is Old Square’s best kept secret for the ultimate candles! Our featured candle set features artwork by Old Square artist @sage.and.other.herbs. Fill your home with the scent of Vetiver and Brown Sugar during the Day, and Autumn Leaves at Night.
Featured in our Maas Wanderlust 2022 box.
They are both 16oz wood wick candles hand poured in an apothecary style jar, with a flat metal lid! 🕯
New to Bookish Candles? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wick along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wick along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish the candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at one time.
From HOUSE OF EARTH AND BLOOD, by Sarah J. Maas, © 2020. Reprinted by permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author/illustrator.