Blood and Ash Inspired: Poppy Candle
Poppy inspired this candle full of honeydew and violence. Beware for daggers when lighting this!🗡Label art by @nicoledealart. This candle features the same amazing scent that our FBAA Inspired Poppy The Maiden Candle includes, however this candle includes a stunning new label.
| Notes |
Top: Bergamot, Lemon Peel, Honeydew Melon, Green Leaves
Middle: Hemp, Cedar, Strawberry
Base: Vetiver, Dark Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Sugar
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, a wood wick (hear the crackle!) and is hand poured with love! Our 12oz candle come in a clear/frosted, white, taupe, vintage green/red or black glass containers. Cork lid included. Kindly note, jar color requests are unable to be upheld and the color will depend on our suppliers stock.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.