The Chariot Tarot Card: Audrey Rose Candle
A Bookish Shop exclusive candle, inspired by our monthly Tarot Card set! This Thomas Cresswell candle is a one of a kind piece, only available through the Bookish Shop, and our largest candle yet at 9 oz and an alternate size of 6 oz! This candle includes soy wax & a wood wick!
Artwork featured by @darkandbeautifulart.
The Chariot is a card about overcoming conflicts and moving forward in a positive direction. Let Audrey Rose move you forward with Black Tea, Vanilla Rose, and Late Nights.
Photo by @Wiintertide.
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2Mm – 4.8Mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7Mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.