FBAA Inspired: Poppy Leo Candle 4oz
From our Luminary Zodiac Candle Collection! This Leo Candle label has artwork by @avendellart featuring Poppy from the Blood & Ash series! Includes scents of honeydew melon, lime & ozone! Similar to our Poppy candle, but with a little twist!
Featured in our July YA: Treasured Tropes Box.
| NOTES |
Top: Cucumber, Bergamot, Ozone, Lime
Middle: Honeydew Melon, Cantaloupe, Green Leaves, Strawberry, Cucumber
Bottom: Vanilla, Sugar, Bamboo, Powder, Aloe
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, and a cotton wick and is hand poured with love! Our 4oz candle comes in clear glass containers. Lid included.
New to Bookish Candles? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wick along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wick along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.
From the Blood & Ash Series. Artwork copyright © 2022. Created with permission by Jennifer L. Armentrout, however JLA does not assume responsibility for the item itself. JLA did not have input in the creation or development of the artwork.