Kingdom of the Wicked Inspired: Emilia Libra Candle 16oz
Featured in our September YA Box✨
The next candle in our new Luminary Zodiac Candle Collection! This Libra candle label has artwork by @avendellart featuring Emilia from Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco. Enjoy scents of pumpkin chai 🎃
| Notes |
Top – lemon, nutmeg, cinnamon
Middle – pumpkin, clove, ginger
Bottom – vanilla, sugar, tonka bean, baked crust
This is a large 16oz wood wick candle, hand poured in an apothecary style jar, with a flat metal lid! 🕯 The label is so beautiful, it wraps the full length of the jar. Swipe to see the entire label!
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.