Lux Inspired: Daemon Capricorn Candle
Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout inspired, were are loving Daemon as our Capricorn 🐐 Bring the spirit of the forest with the goats into your living space with scents of lush green mountain tops, moss and a hint of apple.
Featuring art on the label by @avendellart.
| NOTES |
Top: Ozone, Green Floral, Mint, Marine, Apple
Middle: Green Leaves, Eucalyptus
Base: Moss, Balsam, Sandalwood
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.