FBAA Inspired: Solis Candle 4oz
From our Literary Wanderlust Candle Collection! This candle's location is Solis from the Blood & Ash series by Jennifer L. Armentrout! Let the scents of ripe apple combined with bright fruit notes and just a touch of spice transport you to the known world. The vintage travel poster-inspired label was created by @sylvandesignco.
New to Bookish Candles? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wick along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wick along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.
| photos 1-2 by @yelli3_reads | | | photos 3-4 by @dailybookrecs |