Twilight Moment: Scary Stories Candle
The second candle in our Twilight Moment's line✨ We are capturing our favorite Twilight moments in candle form. Our Twilight Moment: Scary Stories is inspired from the moment where Jacob tells Bella an "old scary story" on La Push Beach! We're bringing you there with the sweet, but salty smell of the ocean with underlying hints of amber and vanilla!
| Notes |
Top: Orange, Sea Salt, Ozone
Middle: Citrus, Plum, Cardamom
Base: Coriander, Amber, Dark Musk
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, a wood wick (hear the crackle!) and is hand poured with love! Our 6oz & 12oz candle come in a clear, white, taupe, or black glass containers. Cork lid included.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2Mm – 4.8Mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7Mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.
| Photo by @esmee_books |