Winter Mood Reader 16oz Candle
Mood Readers this candle was made for YOU😍 Each season, we'll be doing a Mood Reader Candle! The candle scent and the label background will change to match the season, however, the stunning Mood Reader lettering will remain the same! We've partnered with @kdpletters on this project, and her artwork for these labels is BEAUTIFUL!
We are bringing you our Mood Reader Winter Edition❄️ This candle creates sophisticated fresh winter aroma with notes of pine, juniper, and eucalyptus☃️
| Notes |
Top: Eucalyptus, Citrus
Middle: Pine, Camphor
Base: Balsam, Juniper, Cedar, Patchouli
KINDLY NOTE: This listing includes ONE 16oz Mood Reader Candle. We've included two candles in the photo as we wanted to show the entire label in all its glory💙
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, and a wood wick (hear the crackle!) and is hand poured with love! Our 16oz candle comes in a clear jar with a metal lid.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish the candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at one time.
| Label Artwork by @kdpletters |