Winter Court Candle
Sat upon a sleigh pulled by velvet- antlered reindeer, you are about to travel through a land of evergreens and snowy banks, and enjoy all that Winter Court has to offer with the scents cypress, bayberry sea salt and dark musk🗻
| Notes |
Top: Petitgrain, Ozone, Eucalyptus
Middle: Sea Salt, Plum, Eucalyptus, Cypress, Moss, Bayberry
Base: Powder, Sandalwood, Dark Musk, Fir, Incense, Patchouli
Label art designed & owned by Stephanie from @ideally.fandomtastic with art by @Alicia.mb.art.
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, and a wood wick (hear the crackle!) and is hand poured with love! Our 6oz & 12oz candles come in clear/frosted, white, taupe, vintage green/red, storm gray, or black glass containers. Cork lid included. Kindly note, that jar color requests are unable to be upheld and the color will depend on our suppliers stock.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish the candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at one time.
From A Court of Thorns and Roses. Artwork copyright © 2022. Reprinted by permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author/illustrator.
| Photo by @bookish_euphoria |