The Bridge Kingdom Inspired: Eranahl Candle 4oz
The fourth candle in our Literary Wanderlust Candle Collection! This month's location is Eranahl from the Bridge Kingdom series by Danielle L. Jensen! Let the scents of Basil & Lime bring you to the tropical island! The vintage travel poster-inspired label was created by @sylvandesignco.
Featured in our April Adult: Darkness Reigns Box!
| Top | Lime, Lemon, Basil-Mint, Amber
| Middle | Mandarin, Floral
| Bottom | Moss, Patchouli
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, and a wood wick (hear the crackle!) and is hand poured with love! Our 4oz candle comes in a clear glass container. Lid included.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.
| Photo by @dailybookrecs |