What Lies Beyond the Veil Inspired: Mistfell Candle 4oz
From our Literary Wanderlust Candle Collection!
Featuring Mistfell from What Lies Beyond the Veil by Harper L. Woods! This candle combines the tartness of cranberries and currants with pleasing herbaceous accords. Vintage travel poster-inspired label was created by @sylvandesignco.
Featured in our November Adult: Twists of Fate 2022 Box.
| NOTES |
Top: Red Currant, Cinnamon, Cranberry
Middle: Black Currant, Green Leaves
Bottom: Vanilla, Fir, Pine
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, and a cotton wick and is hand poured with love! Our 4oz candle comes in clear amber glass containers. Lid included.
New to Bookish Candles? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wick along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wick along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.