The Temperence Tarot Card: Thomas Cresswell Candle
A Bookish Shop exclusive candle, inspired by our monthly Tarot Card set! This Thomas Cresswell candle is a one of a kind piece, only available through the Bookish Shop, and our largest candle yet at 9 oz, and an alternate size of 6 oz! This candle includes soy wax & a wood wick!
Artwork featured by @darkandbeautifulart.
The Temperance Card often indicates that you should learn to bring about balance, patience and moderation in your life. Let Thomas calm and fill your home with Vetiver, Brown Sugar, and Fig Woods.
Photo by @Wiintertide.
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2Mm – 4.8Mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7Mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.