King of Battle and Blood Inspired: The Red Palace 4oz Candle
From our Literary Wanderlust Candle Collection! This candle's location is the Red Palace from King of Battle and Blood by Scarlett St. Clair!
Let the scents of sandalwood, coconut milk, and cedar wood fill your library! The vintage travel poster-inspired label was created by @sylvandesignco.
| NOTES |
Top: Benzoin, Coconut Milk
Middle: Coconut, Sandalwood
Bottom: Cedar, Tonka Bean, Amyris
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, and a cotton wick and is hand poured with love! Our 4oz candle comes in clear glass containers. Lid included.
New to Bookish Candles? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wick along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wick along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.
| Photo by @dailybookrecs |