Summer Court Candle
Bring the smell of Summer Court to your home! With the scent of the churn of the sea, wrapping the water, sand, and salt, and topped with sweet aloe; our Summer Court Candle will make you feel like you are atop the mountain island in the heart of a half-moon bay! Label art designed & owned by Stephanie from @ideally.fandomtastic with art by @Alicia.mb.art.
| Notes |
Top: Honeydew Melon, Green Leaves, Ozone, Linen
Middle: Strawberry, Eucalyptus, Sea Salt, Freesia
Base: Vanilla, Sugar, Moss, Powder
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, a wood wick (hear the crackle!) and is hand poured with love! Our 6oz & 12oz candle come in a clear/frosted, white, taupe, vintage green/red or black glass containers. Cork lid included. Kindly note, jar color requests are unable to be upheld and the color will depend on our suppliers stock.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2Mm – 4.8Mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7Mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.
From A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES, by Sarah J. Maas, © 2015. Reprinted by permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author/illustrator.
FINAL SALE. This is the last of our stock, and if damage occurs in transit we will not have stock to replace this item.