ACOTAR Inspired: Wingspan Candle
We heard Azriel's wingspan is the largest. You know what they say about wingspan...
Artwork by the talented @alicia.mb.art ✨
Includes purple mica powder so you receive a stunning shimmer while you burn ✨
| Notes |
Top: Bitter Orange, Grapefruit, Fresh Marine
Middle: Black Pepper, Clary Sage, Violet Leaf, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Ginger
Base: Amber, Vetiver, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Musk
This Darkly by The Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, and a wood wick (hear the crackle!), and is hand poured with love! Our 12oz candles come in a clear glass container. Cork lid included.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish the candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at one time.
From A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES, by Sarah J. Maas, © 2015. Reprinted by permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author/illustrator.