Crier's War Inspired: Ayla Scorpio Candle
Write a review
Inspired by Crier's War by Nina Varela, this candle features Ayla as our Scorpio ♏️ Featuring scents of cinnamon pear-apple cider, brandy, and cloves, this candle is sweet yet cozy.
Featuring art on the label by @avendellart.
| NOTES |
Top: Cinnamon, Clove
Middle: Pear, Apple, Apple Cider
Base: Sugar, Brandy
This is a large 16oz wood wick candle, hand poured in an apothecary style jar, with a flat metal lid! 🕯 The label is so beautiful, it wraps the full length of the jar.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2mm – 4.8mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.