Spring Court Candle
Are you an Active Bookish Box Subscriber? Shop this listing at an extreme discount in our Members Only Shop!
Bring the smell of Spring Court to your home! Our Spring Court Candle smells like a boozy spring day 🍊 With hints of mandarin, sandalwood, and champagne, it's one of the Bookish Team's favorite candles. If you loved our previous Book Brunch Candle, you'll absolutely adore this one 🧡 Label art designed & owned by Stephanie from @ideally.fandomtastic with art by @Alicia.mb.art.
| Notes |
Top: Mandarin, Champagne
Middle: Mimosa, Coconut
Base: Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla
This Bookish Shop exclusive candle is made with soy wax, and a wood wick (hear the crackle!) and is hand poured with love! Our 6oz & 12oz candles come in clear/frosted, white, taupe, vintage green/red, or black glass containers. Cork lid included. Kindly note, jar color requests are unable to be upheld and the color will depend on our supplier's stock.
New to woodwicks? Here are some tips & tricks to get the best burn:
- Make sure your wick is trimmed to between 1/8″ – 3/16″ / 3.2Mm – 4.8Mm before lighting. If the wick is too long, the wax will not pull up the wick and the wick will extinguish.
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks. Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick and then light as usual.
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time you notice the flame height getting too low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. The flame will then return to its proper optimal height.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else!) Fall into the candle.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” / 12.7Mm of wax is remaining.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.
From A Court of Thorns and Roses. Artwork copyright © 2021. Reprinted by permission of Writers House LLC acting as agent for the author/illustrator